Our storage philosophy can be summed up in two words, VALUE and QUALITY. Simply put, we offer clean, well-lit, well-maintained storage spaces at a competitive price. As one of the few locally owned and managed storage facilities left in Bellingham, we consider you not only our customers, but our neighbors. And we make it our business to treat you that way. We offer you:
- We are located in a quiet Bellingham neighborhood, close to I-5 and away from the traffic headaches on Lakeway, Sunset and the Guide Meridian
- Our storage experts are available 9am to 6pm seven days a week, excluding major holidays
- Customers have access to our facility from 5am to 11pm daily, including holidays
- We have a dolly and handcart available for onsite use during office hours
- We sell disc locks, boxes, tape, mattress covers, and other storage essentials designed to make preserving your items simple
- Rental agreements are month-to-month
- We offer custom billing options and online payments
- We have unit sizes ranging from 5’x5’ all the way up to 12’x25’
- We have outdoor and indoor parking options for RV’s, boats, trailers, vans, trucks, cars and motorcycles
- We offer both heated and unheated units
- All units are in single-story buildings
- Have your choice of either an indoor or a drive-up unit
Peace of Mind
- Our on-site managers provide you with an extra set of eyes while you are away
- Our facility is fully fenced with controlled access through an electronic gate and code system
- All units have individual door alarms
- We have multiple video cameras that record to DVR
- Common areas are well-lit for after-dark moving
- Our storage buildings are constructed of durable metal, have insulated ceilings, raised concrete floors and offer excellent protection from our harshest northwest winter weather
Here is what our customers have to say about Carolina Self Storage:
"Carolina Self Storage is a safe, professional and clean facility that should be a standard for storage in Whatcom. I would recommend it to anyone that has storage needs." Mark K.
“Great service – Camille’s great at helping you find the right storage area and size” Joseph C.
“Thanks so much for all the years of helpful, cheerful and kind service!” Donna T.
“Thank you for your friendly customer service and an overall hassle free experience. It has been a pleasure renting from you.” Ian C.
“Carolina Storage has been awesome!!” Ericka B.
“I can’t imagine a safer or more convenient place to store belongings. And the staff are excellent.” Robert L.
“Everyone was very nice, sweet, and helpful.” Kathleen M.
“Excellent experience. Would recommend to anyone living in these parts.” Ted L.
“We have appreciated the ease and security of renting one of your units.” Beth B.
"Great place to store your stuff long or short term. Excellent staff that are all really helpful!" Lee H.
"Very college student friendly. I had never rented a unit before and the whole process was very easy to understand and affordable." Jennifer H.
"Many thanks to everyone at Carolina Self Storage. We needed to rent a store room on short notice and you all came through. Facilities are clean, secure and well managed. Hats off to you all." Doug N.
"Very happy with service. On-site manager was forgiving when we accidently set off the alarm!" Ramona H.
"Highly recommend Carolina Self Storage! Easy, friendly, and clean." Elizabeth M.
"Very convenient hours and a very clean facility." Jennifer H.
"I have appreciated the helpful staff and cleanliness of the facility." Gabriel K.
Check out our ratings and reviews on Google, Yelp and Manta.